IN2 Consult, Group Financial Controller, Shoreditch, London, ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified, Hybrid, £85,000-£95,000 per Annum + Bonus, Multi Entity, Group Experience
IN2 Consult are currently exclusively representing a fast paced, rapidly expanding business based in Shoreditch. The client are looking for a Group FC who will report directly to the CFO to own all accounting, record-keeping, policy administration and process adherence and improvements. You will create and maintain a robust control environment. Ensure all key external and internal finance tasks are delivered on time to the highest standard and build productive stakeholder relationships. Drive high quality internal reporting and support the CFO and Board in enabling the company to scale in a sustainable and responsible manner.
Key Areas and Accountability;
- Own all the finance function's business-as-usual activities
- Ownership of group reporting:
- Consolidated management accounts
- Drafting, delivery and coordination of board pack production
- Ownership of operating model and forecasting
- Thirteen-week cash flow forecast
- Ownership of external reporting
- Own day to day relationship with invoice discounting and other lenders and auditors
- Covenant compliance
- Manage external audits (lenders, insurance, government)
- Manage the Group and component statutory audits, tax compliance and filing in all jurisdictions.
- Develop a robust internal control framework to underpin stability in growth.
- Mentor, lead and develop an expanding team.
- Build productive relationships with the Board, Executive and management teams to achieve alignment on key strategic goals and decision-making.
- Oversee the company's finance systems ensuring transactions are reported correctly and that contemporary best practice is in place and technology optimised.
- Own treasury management and multi-currency FX risk.
- Own financial compliance in all territories.
- Ensure compliance with invoice discounting providers and other lenders.
- Review, update and monitor adherence to finance policies.
Skills and qualification requirements:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA. (5+ years)
- Advanced Excel user.
- Highly organised and deadline-oriented.
- Demonstrable experience of working in multiple territories for high-growth businesses
- Analytical, numerate with strong verbal and writing skills.
IN2 Consult, Group Financial Controller, Shoreditch, London, ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified, Hybrid, £85,000-£95,000 per Annum + Bonus