Accounts Payable Clerk, £27,000+study support, Bracknell.
In2Consult is partnering with a historic company that is over 150 years old. They are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their finance team as an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is an ideal opportunity, for those not looking to go to University, who just want to kick start their career!
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Process and review incoming invoices, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Match invoices with purchase orders and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and execute weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc payment runs in various currencies.
- Reconcile supplier statements and manage supplier relationships.
- Maintain and update supplier accounts, including bank details and address changes.
- Assist with employee expense approvals and payments.
- Support month-end financial reporting and reconciliations.
- Participate in projects to improve accounts payable processes and systems.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and company policies.
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
Strong attention to detail and numerical aptitude.
Understanding in Microsoft Excel
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits for the Accounts Payable Clerk
Paid membership for ICAEW & all exams paid for.
Career development opportunities
Entry Level- Accounts Assistant, £27,000+study support, Bracknell.