Accounts Assistant, £30,000-£35,000 + Study Support, Leatherhead, Hybrid
IN2Consult are currently partnering with a high-growth SME, who have recently gone international. They operate as a high-value, low-volume environment, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team to support the Head of Finance.
The main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant are:
- Oversee the Purchase Ledger, processing payments.
- Manage the day-to-day finance duties.
- Ensure accurate recording of month-end duties and staff expenses
- Assist in the improvement of processes & controls.
- Assist in the implementation of a new finance system.
- Assist in month-end close; accruals, prepayments, fixed assets etc.
- Train and guide project managers in the approval process.
- Have a keen eye for detail and maintain a high level of accuracy in all work.
The ideal person for the Accounts Assistant would have:
- AAT, Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA or QBE candidates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in Sage Line 50 is useful but not essential.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance role, strong experience in Purchase Ledger and staff expenses
- Experience with month-end processes is advantageous, but the candidate can receive training to fill any gaps