IN2Consult is partnering with a new business in the Bracknell area. Our client is the gold-standard in their industry. We are looking for a driven accounting professional, who is looking to further their studies and grow with the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Assistant Management Account:
- Process supplier invoices, acting as the main point of contact for any issues.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Assist with analysis of financial data to identify trends, variances, and opportunities.
- Support the reconciliation of accounts and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports, presenting findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the improvement of financial processes and internal controls.
- Provide support for audits and compliance activities.
- Stay updated with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
Key qualifications for the Assistant Management Account:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- Part- qualified / studying (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) accountant
- Previous experience
Assistant Management Account, Bracknell, Hybrid, £32,000-£36,000+study support