As a Credit Controller / Working Capital Specialist you will play a pivotal role in managing our credit and working capital to optimize cash flow and minimize financial risks. You will work closely with clients, partners, case handlers, and underwriters to ensure timely premium collections, assess creditworthiness, and implement strategies to enhance our working capital management. In addition to your core responsibilities, you will also support the accounts payable function during busy periods, holidays, audits, and more.
Key Responsibilities for the Credit Controller:
- Assess the creditworthiness of clients, set credit limits, and monitor outstanding balances.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to enhance credit control and working capital management procedures.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies related to credit management and working capital.
Qualifications for the Credit Controller:
- Knowledge of insurance policies, premium collections, and risk assessment.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
Benefits for the Credit Controller:- Private medical, including dental
- 25 days holiday, increasing with time
- 2 days in office per week
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Transport support
Credit Controller, £40,000-£45,000+benefits, Central London (hybrid)